Let’s gather our supplies and get started on this super easy Easter basket!
1. You will need 3 regular sized popsicle sticks and 9 mini ones. Hot glue gun, markers, Easter eggs, green construction paper (optional), and ribbon.
2. Lay 2 regular sized popsicle sticks horizontal and hot glue 2 mini ones at the ends to make a rectangle.
I forgot to get a picture of this step but glue the third regular sized popsicle stick in between the 2 other horizontally.
3. Glue 3 mini popsicle sticks vertically.
4. Turn over the basket and glue the rest of the mini popsicle sticks so they offset the ones on the opposite side.
5. Next you will thread the ribbon through the popsicle sticks and glue it to the other side.
You can now cut and glue strands of grass and colour your Easter eggs to add to the basket.
I decided to go with twine for my handle, the ribbon handle was looking a little busy.
You can make this your own by adding different Easter or spring embellishments. You can have little bunnies or chicks peeking out of the basket!
So many cute possibilities!
Make sure to tag me on Instagram @justcreatetoday if you make one. I would love to see your creation!